Hi experts,
How to write "concatenate formula" in anaplan.
We have 3 proprties in Customer list. I want to concatenate first and second properties into 3rd property.
The format of the properties is "Text".
Can you please suggest me.
Regards,
Uma
Hi,
Assuming all 3 properties are Text format, then
Properties 3 = 'Properties 1' & 'Properties 2'
If Properties 1 and/or Properties 2 are of List format, then you can use NAME() or CODE().
In alignment with the S(ystem) of DISCO, this should be in a List Properties MODULE, not in the LIST properties.
Thanks,
LipChean
You can just use & after every text item and this will concatenate. Here is a link to the Anapedia page.
@UMAMAHESH @AWhitworth
please refer to this article for guidance on how to use concatenation in the most efficient way
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Knowledge/Formula-Optimization-in-Anaplan/ta-p/41663
David
I live in Colombia and the weather changes a lot here. So I have to look at the weather forecast every day to get dressed properly. It's good that I found this https://tiempo.info/colombia site because it always has the most accurate weather forecasts in Colombia. I'm glad I found it because now I always know what weather to expect. I advise you to use it too if you don't know where to look for accurate weather forecasts
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…