Hi,
Can I please get some reference how to get previous period of current period.
PERIOD(CURRENTPERIODSTART()) gives me the current period I,e Jul 17 but I need Jun 17.
Previous(period(currentperiodstart()) which is not working.
@MadhabikaM - You are right to remove the SELECT!
As @Nipsa indicated, create a Time Lookup module (no dimensions) with two line items
Current Period - PERIOD(CURRENTPERIODSTART())
Previous Period- PERIOD(CURRENTPERIODSTART()-1)
You then reference this in your formula:
Use PERIOD(CURRENTPERIODSTART()-1)
Hi @Nipsa
Thanks for your response.
I want to pick value for current months previous period only in a target line item.
My formula is
Hi @DavidSmith ,
Thanks for the solution provided, It's working.
Thanks
Regards
Madhu
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…