Hi,
I have a line item Headcount and my current year is FY17.
For FY18 I need headcount value to be prior year headcount and FY19 to be FY18+FY17 headcount value.
Can I please get some guidance.
Regards
Madhu
You'll need two line items - one to enter/hold the headcount change, and one with a formula to maintain a running balance over time - use the PREVIOUS function to access the last value and add the change. You might also want to look into opening/closing balances.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…