Hi, I need to replicate this formula from excel:
=VNA(wacc;cash flow)*(1+wacc)^0,5
Could you please help me? Thanks
Nacho
Hi,
I am not an Excel expert functions and I do not know all the context of the current Excel file.
However, assuming that "wacc" and "cash flow" will be line items in your Anaplan model, you can use a combination of NPV and SQRT Anaplan functions functions
= NPV(wacc, cash flow) * SQRT(1 + wacc)
Thank you all, for the quick reply.
Unfortunatelly the result of the formula does not match exactly with the Excel formula.
As far as I know, it is on Anaplan's roadmap o release the NPV formula that matches.
Hi
Have just used simple case for CF and Rate and NPV to show the results of excel and anaplan.
Attaching the screenshot along with formula in Anaplan.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…