Hello,
I'm trying to pull weekly data into a module that is based on months. I've tried to use the WEEKVALUE formula, it returns 0. My source data has a week value assigned to it.
Thanks
Hina
HI @hinamahmood1994 ,
Why can't we directly refer the line item of Weekly module in Monthly module as Month is one level above in the time hierarchy so system will automatically sums up.
Can you please make sure that the summary of that line item is Sum (Source Module Weekly)?
Hi,
That did the trick - I had the summary as sum, time summary as 0. Changed that to sum it fixed the issue.
Thank you.
I've tried that, it returns 0.
Hi Hina
I think you should mark Kavins post as solution 😉
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…