Hi
Can we use time rang for finding time period while using finditem function.
Thanks & Regards
Keerthi
Yep
FINDITEM(Time, text)
David
yes I applied that formula but it is referring time of model calendar not of time rang which I had created.
Should work exactly the same, should have added, the text format needs to be MMM YY
Hi David
Please check the attached jpg files. As you answered regarding format, I did so but the Time list in the formula is taking the time period of model calendar not of time period which I created in time range.
Hi,
You can try the following:
Assuming you have 3 Time Ranges shown above.
Note the 'Time Scale' and 'Time Range' in the 'FY20 - FY21' line item.
Please build according to DISCO, and build 'FY20 - FY21' in a separate System module.
Thanks,
LipChean
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…