Hi Team,
I have a module in which the Timescale is Days. Now I need to get the Day from the date. E.g. for a time period 26 Jul 2015, I want to get 26 as my day. Could you please guide me on how to do that.
Please use the DAY() function.
https://help.anaplan.com/anapedia/Content/Calculation_Functions/All/DAY.html
Create a line item - number formatted and use the formula DAY(START()) in your moudule with timescale Day.
Thanks
Arun
An alternative approach is to use a combination of ITEM and DAY.
=Day(ITEM(Time))
This formula will query the current time period and then return the day value formatted as a NUMBER.
No, the DAY function can only accept date as input argument. So it does not accept the time list members.
It could be something like this..DAY(START(ITEM(Time))), I prefer DAY(START())
@ArunManickam
Yes, you are correct.
ITEM will return a time period format NOT a date format which would not be compatible with DAY().
In that case I would also recommend your solution -
DAY(START())
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…