Hi,
I have Account List, when my target list is updated with new member can it be highlighted in Dashboard.
And Also when change in parent of the member can it be highlight.
Please let me know
Thanks
Asha
Hi Asha,
Yes, we can identify the changes.
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Best-Practices/Building-a-Data-Hub/ta-p/33593#toc-hId--1989322620
Go through the article in the link, read about checksum and checksum Old in point no 6.
This will give you basic idea about the design.
I hope this will help you.
Thanks,
Vgnesh M
Hi @VIGNESH.M
Thanks for response, the solution works.
Thanks & Regards,
Hi @VIGNESH.M ,
I have one Q on below, the provided solution works perfect to flag any delta change,
i,e a new member added or parent node has been changed or description has been changed between two load files.
but is there any possibility ,where I can flag what is the kind of change has happened from any of the above three checks.
I mean that delta flagged member is a new addition, or parent changed or desc updated change.
Also I want to flag them by different colours.
Thanks & Regards
Madhabika
Hi Madhabika,
Now we are comparing Checksum vs Checksum old to find is there any delta?
If you want to find out, which attribute caused the delta?, then you have to copy all the 3 attributes to another column and compare it as shown below
Vignesh M
@VIGNESH.M,
Thanks for your response, this worked fine for me.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…