Hi,
Please see details on the attachment. My apologies for not posting it on the message box I document my inquiries on my pc for future references.
Regards,
Are you able to resolve the circular reference issue, that you have reported ?
Hi @Jsdeloria21
This is not the solution to exact problem but a way you could approach it:
To approach this type of issue what I do is break the formula I want up into segments.
Then I try to write the formula with part of the statement removed to see if I get the circular reference error.
Then keep iterating until you find the part which causes the error.
This then helps you to identify where the error is coming from.
Then you can focusing on understanding the statement which causes the circular ref.
I hope this helps,
Thanks,
Usman
Try to add Subset "Phase No1" (contain only 1 phase) as a dimension of sourse module.
Will it help?
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…