Tried the new Addin, great improvements vs. 3.0 but still the same constraint of 1M cells. With that, I think we really need to have a Line Item filtering function to be able to control # of lines to download. Will this function be added? Thanks.
Hi @jim_ma
I believe there already is a filtering option available for all dimensions (including line items) to bring in only the relevant data required.
Alternatively you could build a saved view with the relevant filter already applied and connect to this through the add-in.
There is also an idea raised to expand the cell limit, you can vote on it here: https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Idea-Exchange/Excel-Add-in-3-2-increase-cell-extract-count/idi-p/52580
Hope this helps,
Callum
Thanks @jim_ma for the clarification.
I agree it would be interesting to see Anaplan's native filtering as a capability in the excel addin - I think you should raise it as an idea on the Idea Exchange and hopefully we see it soon!
Best,
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…