I am calculating an average but I do not want the zero values to be included in the average. How can I exclude them?
How to SUM the last 4 non zero values in the time series???
Example - if i have a data as -
12,0,4,0,8,12,9,0,5,0,3,5,7,0,3
Answer should be 18
12,0,4,0,8,12,9,0,5,0,3,0,7,3,3
Answer should be 16
Any ideas????
not entirely elegant but....you'll need to use a "signal row" = if number row <> 0 then 1 else 0….next add calc row that divides ‘number row’ by "signal row" (the count)…and in blueprint mode change the calc row from sum to ‘formula’.
See attached pictures
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…