Hi,
Please see details on the attachment.
Regards,
@Jsdeloria21
In your write up dimensionality of the modules are missing. However let me go ahead with one of the three assumptions
Assumption 1 - Code is a list formatted line item in source and dimension in the target
Assumption 2 - Code is dimension in both the modules
Assumption 3 - Code is a list formatted line item in both the modules ( Highly unlikely as you said it is without duplicates in target module)
Below approach is based on Assumption 1
Source Module : Dimension - Test List
Line items - Code (List formatted)
Stat(List formatted)
Target Module - Dimension - Codes
Line item - Stat (List Formatted) and write the formula as shown below. It will pull all the first non blanks from the source module
IF ISNOTBLANK(Source Module.Stat[FIRSTNONBLANK: Source Module.'Code.']) THEN Source Module.Stat[FIRSTNONBLANK: Source Module.'Code.'] ELSE Stats.Unsold
Assumption 2 - It is Straightforward/ Just refer the source in line item 1 and create another line item on top it and say if it is blank then unsold else Line item 1
Assumption 3 - Although highly unlikely, you have to find a relationship between the dimensions of target module and source module and then use LOOKUP based on that
Hope this helps
Misbah
Hi Misbah,
Appreciate that you take time in providing me some insights on my issue. I created a code so I can link it to the Target Module.
Here is the scenario, the Source Module has the Source Mod List (transnational with duplicate entries) and the Target Module has a filtered version of the Source Mod List but without duplication. See below.
So the issue I have right now is that the code that I use in the Source Mod List does not accept duplication there I cannot capture all RU TEXT(Code) to link it to the Target Module. I also provided the formula that I just replace it with a different name since I cannot use the original list due to confidentiality. Feel free to correct my formulas.
I just want to correct the previous screenshot. Please see below
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…