Is there a function where I can cumulate an amount but reset it to zero when January is reached in the next year (we are using a 2 year timescale)?
Hi,
We have a start of April in our FY. I have used this formula
CUMULATE(VALUE) - OFFSET(CUMULATE(VALUE), IF MONTH(START()) > 3 THEN -MONTH(START()) + 3 ELSE -MONTH(START()) - 9, 0)
However this is summing into the next year too. Am I doing something wrong?
@pchandalia
This thread was before the YeartoDate function was created. If your Fiscal Year starts in April, why not change the time settings to begin in April
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…