Hello Friends,
I was trying to import values into numbered list, I was thrown with this error.
Please let me know, where I was wrong.
Regards,
Sravan.
@Sravan_Kumar
Please remove the mapping for column 1 with ABC. First Column should be blank in the mappings tab when you want to import for numbered list. Hit the delete or backspace in the first mapping and keep it blank
In lm3 screenshot it has highlighted an error message in Red, which should give you an idea what needs to happen.
Hope that helps
Misbah
Thank you @Misbah .
It was imported successfully.
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…