Hi,
I would like to calculate the YOY-growth % between year to year but it seem I fail to calculate the number even I bring the Previous Value also.
Thanks,
Kiwi
kiwi.chow@huhtamaki.com
Check the Summary Settings of the line item. You may want to keep it as formula , if it's not already
Misbah
I am trying to do the same but not as "Column" but as "Row" so my YoY% is a line item. And I am not getting the number I should 😞 If I "Rest" then I have amount I need but if I want to divide it to get the YoY growth then the value doesn't make any sense.
Any help would be great! 😃
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…