Pretty self-explanatory but I want the ability to search for data or text or part of a formula anywhere within a module, not just the rows column. Identical to what Excel does with ctrl+f.
@jk1nn1ck For model builders you can do this with a FIND() command and/or statements.Having the native capacity would be nice, though.End users last I saw this was supposed to be part of the AI implementation that it would search the whole model. Which given a filter to that feature that is module specific would make sense.
For some clients, we've added a line item that is a simple text string combining all searchable values into a single text format.. and then tied that into a boolean FIND() based on a user-level wildcard search input... works nice and is akin to the requested feature.
Business Problem & Current Limitation Current State: In our current Polaris implementation, the cumulative dimension index across just five core business dimensions has reached 55. The Constraint: With a hard ceiling at 64, this leaves a headroom of only 9 remaining indexes across the entire workspace/model scope. Direct…
Dear all, Some times your system refuses us to log in. It seems it is because the password is no longer valid and has to be renewed. However absolutely no information is given to the user. Therefore he/she tries to connect again and again, until he/she thinks "oh, that should be the password that has expired". This is…
I've come across this need more than once now so I figured I'd post it here for the Anaplan product team! We have a client who utilizes a primary hierarchy for a core list but developed the need to see the lowest level in that primary hierarchy rolling up to an alternate hierarchy of parent list members. In their Polaris…