Hi,
I'm trying to create a time filter that will only ever return current month and December 2020. I've managed to create a filter for both using separate line items, struggling to combine and allow users to view.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
Hi @hinamahmood1994
You can try this:
1. Add one line item to combine the both condition current period & december 2020 filter
2. In your target module use this as a filter
Hope this helps!
Thanks
Akhtar
You could do this by creating 3 line items
A. One which contains the logic for Current Month boolean format & time dimensioned - ITEM(TIME) = Current Month
B. One which contains the logic for December 2020 boolean format & time dimensioned - I wouldn't recommend hardcoding so maybe a line item where you choose the month by boolean (so this is really a setting)
C. One which combines the logic boolean format & time dimensioned = A OR B
I hope this helps!
Usman
Thank You! I was using And to combine my two line items instead of OR.
Hina 🙂
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…