Hi All,
I recently thought about gathering the most important articles & resources that every Anaplanner should be familiar with. I was actually preparing it for myself, but decided to give it a go and share with everyone since it could be useful! Of course, all these materials are available at Anaplan Resources, but I wanted to gather some of the most important in one place. Within these resources, many more detailed articles can be found.
On a more technical side, I have this one in my bookmarks
What would you add to the list?
@filip.sypniewski
If I could only pick one link it would be this one:
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Start-Your-Anaplan-Journey/tkb-p/StartAnaplan
Created by @KayneSchwarz , @connie.ng , and @trisha.luu
I think the modeler path should have the Planual by @DavidSmith broken out but the best practices link takes you there.
Thanks! Didn't have Connected Planning bookmarked. Rest all were already bookmarked and guess what I had this one bookmarked twice - Intentionally:) One of the best articles from Anaplan by @rob_marshall
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Best-Practices/Data-Hubs-Purpose-and-Peak-Performance/ta-p/48866
Hi @Misbah,
Thanks for sharing, great article! Bookmarked already too 🙂
@filip.sypniewski I wholeheartedly agree with @Misbah
@rob_marshall article is legendary! It should be a required read for anyone that has responsibility for importing data.
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…