This is my Original Module.
Now I want to create a New Module which will have only Orange Data.
But I can't use Lookup, as I have restrictions of Formula Linking.
Only thing I can do is Import.
Is there any way to do it?
Need your support.
A - Create :
B - Create a saved view using this line item
C - Create your import using this saved view (my advice is to update a subset of the existing list to be used in the new module)
Hope it helps !
Hi @Sravan_Kumar
No need to create a new module, just create a view and filter out the fruit type Orange.
1. Create a system module to select fruit type, here in your case "Orange"
2. create one line item for filter
3. apply the filter you will get the desire result.
Hope this help!
Thanks
Akhtar
Yes absolutely.
Thanks @cmaurice .
Thanks @Akhtar.shahbaz.
Thanks for the screenshot.
Didn't expect it to be that easy.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…