Dear Friends,
I am in urgent need, to find the Parent level total in a different module.
But I am unable to do so.
SUM, LOOKUP didn't work mentioning issues.
Kindly help me, I am in really dire need.
HI @Sravan_Kumar,
Create another line item with 'List New' as format in 'Module Tests - Copy' module and put this formula. FINDITEM('List New',Prodt Text). Then by using SUM function, try to achieve the data in your target module.
Hope it helps!
@Sravan_Kumar - Don't Use Sum and Lookup, Because you have common dimension.
Just simply **** the formula. it works.
Hi @prabhu.
Did it work for you if have multiple child?
I tried it, it didn't work for me.
It is returning full total, not total as: L3A, L3B, L3C, L3D, L3E... individually.
It returned total of L3.
Please let me know, if I am wrong.
@Sravan_Kumar -
Find the below Screen shot.
Check your dimension and if possible send the screen shot of blueprint and list hierarchy
I want the Level 3 total only in the final module.
Please tell me, where I need to edit.
Original Module:
Final Module:
@Sravan_Kumar,
You are using different dimension(Which is not a part of Hierarchy dimension in Source Module) in target module.
If you replace the dimension from List New(Flat list) to Level 3 Dimension
it works.
But is it any need of using new Dimension in Target Module...?
Thanks so much @kavinkumar.
It helped.
Thanks so much friend @prabhu so for your generous help.
My project is needed in that way.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…