Undo Function in NUX

Can we have "Ctrl+Z" or Undo Function in NUX like the way we have it in classic.

Update from @davewaller:

I've been working with Level 3 support to update this idea as there are some aspects of the undo functionality that have not been delivered within the UX, while other aspects have.

• Undo of single cell, single value changes - DELIVERED
  • Undo of cell deletions using the <DEL> key - CONSIDERED FOR FUTURE ROADMAP
  • Undo of pasting values into cells - CONSIDERED FOR FUTURE ROADMAP

To continue to track these additional requests to the undo functionality I will be marking this idea as CONSIDERED FOR FUTURE ROADMAP on the basis that the first part has been delivered and this post reflects a request for the additional enhancements.

Tagged:
33 votes

In Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Status changed to: In Review
  • Hello, can we get an update or timing on Undo (Ctrl + Z) ?  

• This seems to only work if the data cell was keyed into. Shouldn't this work if I copy/paste a number across multiple rows and columns?

• I am experiencing the same issue as @aperlstein where if the values have been pasted in instead of keying them in manually then the undo functionality does not work. Do we know if this is being looked into?

• Hello, 

Checking for an update on the above, for using copy+paste feature across multiple rows  / columns, then Undo.

• Hello, this is still a Roadblock for one of our teams moving to New UX when copy/paste, then hit the Undo across an entire row as it works in Classic. Would love to understand why and get more traction on this one.

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!