Hi Friends,
I am trying to export but only Time and Lists are getting exported.
And no Line Items and their values.
Please tell me, when it happens and what do I need to do?
@Sravan_Kumar - Send the screen shot of
Grid view,
blueprint view of your module and
exported file
It would be helpful for me to investigate.
@Sravan_Kumar
Do you have any values in the module. Export suppresses all the zeroes by default.
Also can you please which format are you exporting in - Grid/Tabular Single Column/Tabular Multiple Column - Screenshot will help
Thanks @Misbah @prabhu.
Apologies, it is a confidential data, so I can't post.
I am trying to replicate a model and share.
I will tag you once I post it.
Yes @Misbah. & @prabhu
It worked, it was the empty row issue.
Thanks.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…