Hi,
I am not able to see the option of map chart yet in the list of available options in Charts card in new UX. Is this also planned to be added in the next release. Do we have any alternative for the same as of now ?
@RahulSahoo
Not only Map Charts but there are other charts as well which are missing from NUX. I recently was in dire need to use Map chart in NUX, ultimately ended up using classic dashboard for displaying Map Charts.
Not sure if this is in the pipeline.Let's see if it is part of new enhancements for this month which is scheduled in this week.
Same here. Not having the map chart is a major roadblock for an implementation I'm working on. Many of my users are looking for this view while performing their supply chain planning functions, so hopefully we can get this added to the platform ASAP.
I've added a post to the Idea Exchange. Please upvote if you agree!
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Idea-Exchange/Add-the-Map-Chart-and-Timeline-Chart-to-New-UX/idi-p/68223
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…