Hide objects on dashboards/pages based on specific user selection (DCA extension?)

Options

As a model builder I would like to be able to display/hide entire objects on my dashboards or pages based on specific user selections so that I can more dynamically display&hide relevant content to the users.

Example : I came across a number of situations where elements of my visualizations would benefit from being completely hidden or displayed depending on how the user interacts with what's being displayed. Sometimes it would be helpful to have the option of hiding specific objects (grids/saved views/buttons/text) based on specific drivers (eg user input, selection or calculation).

I wonder if this could be an extension of the Read-Only DCA applied at object level rather than at Line Item level (eg Module, actions, texts, etc).

This has never been a blocker but I feel it could contribute to a greater user experience.

1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!