Please, add a possibility to group columns / rows, like in Excel.
I do support this Idea, I think it is really necessary, mi idea of this functionallity is that in a module or view (grid in a page) can appears icons of '+'or '-' just like appears when have them in the tree view of a list. so we can group or collapse when click on them, this could facilitate the administrators experience, avoiding to create additionally filter modules
I do support this idea too. In my experience, it would be particularly useful for line items (or at least line item subsets). In financial statements, it would very handy to be able to show or hide easily some details that you don't want showing all the time, while keeping the important line items showing.
(it would be nice for lists too)
Totally agree, this is a much needed functionality which adds a lot of value to senior management. Please add this.
Please make it possible! Very usefull and user friendly feature!
Please make it possible ! My client is looking forward to having this native feature on his dashboards !
I believe this function should be in Anaplan because it really handy and useful like in Excel.
Absolutely necessary to prevent the requirement for both summary and detailed UX dashboards.
Hi - is there any update here?
Anaplan already has this functionality on the backend through the Tree View feature within General Lists. Bringing this functionality to the UX for both General Lists and Line Items would significantly improve usability and navigation.
Business Problem & Current Limitation Current State: In our current Polaris implementation, the cumulative dimension index across just five core business dimensions has reached 55. The Constraint: With a hard ceiling at 64, this leaves a headroom of only 9 remaining indexes across the entire workspace/model scope. Direct…
Dear all, Some times your system refuses us to log in. It seems it is because the password is no longer valid and has to be renewed. However absolutely no information is given to the user. Therefore he/she tries to connect again and again, until he/she thinks "oh, that should be the password that has expired". This is…
I've come across this need more than once now so I figured I'd post it here for the Anaplan product team! We have a client who utilizes a primary hierarchy for a core list but developed the need to see the lowest level in that primary hierarchy rolling up to an alternate hierarchy of parent list members. In their Polaris…