Hi All,
I have a module with customised timescale. In Module A, dimensioned 24 Week Custom Timescale. In Module B with no dimension, I would like to get Sum of 12 Weeks from Module A. Any leads, please?
Thanks.
I would use a lookup.
Module 1 has your line with Data in it. You can add a line to Cumulate across your custom time list.
Formula could look like this: CUMULATE(Data,FALSE,Custom Time Scale List)
'
In this case we want to get the number from month 12 it sounds like, so I would create a selector that would allow us to define month 12. This selector would make sense in a SYS module, however, in this mockup I just included it in the same grid. Then Lookup this number using a formula like this: 'Module 1'.Cumulate[LOOKUP: Month to Lookup]
As you can see I have my sum from the first 12 now displayed in a module that is not dimensionalized by our custom time scale.
Jason
This works! Thanks
@jasonblinn In case if I would need to get moving average then the lookup is working for Particular Week. Example :
I tried using lookup Current Period -1 but somewhere I'm lost. Can you help with this?
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…