Hi All,
Please see attachment for details. My apologies my post encountered an error so I have to attach the details
Regards,
@Jsdeloria21
It doesn't look like a composite hierarchy. So I would say lets create a subset of all Total/Average and ignore Parking portion from the list just to be on the safer side
Once you create a subset create below module. I created additional two line items so that they help me in getting me the correct output at top level by having RATIO at the summary level
Hope I got the requirement correct and hope that it helps
Misbah
Hi @Jsdeloria21,
Can you clarify my doubts so that i will analyse your problem well.
1. i assume Flr Area, units, SP(VAT -ex) are line items and Unit Mix is a dimension of a module.
2. Total/Average (Flr Area) = (Flr Area (Studio)*Unit(Studio)) + (Flr Area (1 BR) *Unit (1BR))+ (Flr Area(2BR)*Unit(2BR)) + (Flr Area (3BR))*Unit(3BR)) + Flr Area(4BR) * Unit *4BR)) /Unit(Total/Average
is it a formula written on Flr Area line item...?
3. Total/Average (SP(VAT -ex))=(SP VAT-ex (Studio)*Unit(Studio)) + (SP VAT-ex (1 BR) *Unit (1BR))+ (SP VAT-ex(2BR)*Unit(2BR)) + (SP VAT-ex (3BR))*Unit(3BR)) + SP VAT-ex (4BR) * Unit *4BR)) /Unit(Total/Average
is it a formula written on SP(VAT -ex) line item...?
4. I tried to use Flr Area[select:Studio]*Units[select:Studio] and I got the Circular reference
in which module are you writing this formula..?
and what is the line item name...?
Thanks,
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…