Hi Friends,
I have a Module.
And I want to create a Saved View (of filtering) by Action.
Is it possible?
Hi @Sravan_Kumar
If I am understanding you correctly, you want to create a saved view using an action that you could run instead of the model builder actually selecting View> Save As, correct?
If that's the case then the answer is No. There are currently 7 predefined types of actions (check them under Actions> New Actions.
I am curious though, what is the goal you are trying to achieve?
If you want to dynamically filter a grid, you can do that easily.
Example:
If this seems like what you are trying to achieve, let me know and we can go through how to implement it.
For example
@Sravan_Kumar
I like this question. It really gets down to the heart of the issue of saved views vs. subsets and there is a great video you can watch about that here.
Reading into your question a bit here, but if you are trying to create a new saved view with an action, you cannot do that. But, you can simulate it.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…