HI Team,
I need to move multiple archived models from one workspace to another. Is there a way where I can move multiple models simultenously to the new destination workspace or should it be done manually one model at a time?
Regards,Prateek
Hi
Unfortunately not. You will need to do each one indiviually. The process would be
I hope that helps
Just out of curiosity, is this something that Anaplan Support has more flexibility with to do in a more streamlined/efficient way?
-Chris Weiss
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…