Bulk model copy
I need to move multiple archived models from one workspace to another. Is there a way where I can move multiple models simultenously to the new destination workspace or should it be done manually one model at a time?
Unfortunately not. You will need to do each one indiviually. The process would be
- Start at the tiles screen
- Choose manage models and choose the source workspace
- Change the mode to Standard or Deployed for the source model
- Choose the new workspace from manage models option
- Import the model to the new workspace
- If necessary change the mode of the newly imported model to archived
- Repeat 1-6
I hope that helps0
Just out of curiosity, is this something that Anaplan Support has more flexibility with to do in a more streamlined/efficient way?