Hi,
while creating this I found out that we have to use PARENT formula to reference the data. I have been trying it but no success.
Can anyone help me?
Thank You,
Sweta
@sguptatalkingrain Glad to know.
Keep learning and keep sharing!!!
Ashish
Hi Sweta,
Can you please post screenshots so that we can understand better
Thanks & Regards,
Sai bharadwaj
linkedin.com/in/sai-bharadwaj
@sguptatalkingrain ,
PARENT formula output format matches the data format used in the formula as argument. For example, if you are expecting an output as Region List in the line item, the format of the line item in which you are using the PARENT formula should be Region List. So if you are looking for Country parent then you can use ITEM formula as argument to get Region list output.
Hope this helps
I am trying to put parent function here but it gives me error.
Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong here? As in activity it is asking to put item which identify code and Parent as reference
Also am I doing something wrong here?
@sguptatalkingrain Unfortunately as per training guidelines and rules, no one is suppose be providing solutions on training queries.
Having said that, I would suggest, you make sure you follow the training material and videos. Also name your modules, line items, actions as suggested in training material. This would help you in completing the training.
Thanks for suggestions. I am able to solve it.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…