in regard to the mailto anapedia, how to have the body of the email to have multiple lines? i.e. how to make %0D%0A work in to the mailto formula?
"[click here to submit your budget]" & "recipientaddress@company.com" & "?subject=Budget Submission&body=Please review my budget. %0A%0A Thanks"
Hi, CC is now not working. Please help. here's my code "[Notification]" & TO & "?cc=" & Control Module.UniPlan Admin Email & "&subject=" & Subject & "&body=" & Body & "%0A%0AThanks" ELSE BLANK
Thanks Dennis
Hi Denis,
Try replace ? by & before cc and add "mailto:?to=" like this:
"[Notification]" & "mailto:?to=" & TO & "&cc=" & Control Module.UniPlan Admin Email & "&subject=" & Subject & "&body=" & Body & "%0A%0AThanks" ELSE BLANK
This should works fine 🙂
Alexis
Hi all,
I'm having trouble with the Mailto: on google chrome opening gmail. I have set google chrome to open gmail for mailto: protocols. Test scenarios:
* anaplan mailto on chrome - new tab opens momentarily, but never opens gmail
BUT
* non-anaplan mailto (a link on w3schools.com) on chrome- opens gmail on chrome with compose
* anaplan mailto on internet explorer- opens gmail on chrome with compose
* anaplan mailto on firefox- opens gmail on chrome with compose
I have disabled popup blockers on chrome, but still I cannot open gmail. Have you guys experienced such problems?
thanks!
I am having this exact issue. Did you ever find a solution to this problem?
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…