Hi All, Can I filter my line items on a module based on my dimension page selector.
Say on Total Org Level I want to view different line item and when below levels are selected I want to see different line items.
Thanks
Madhu
@MadhabikaM
As I said earlier in my previous comment it will work only on Non hierarchical lists. For hierarchical lists you can achieve it thru Filters and not page selectors
I don't see that happening with Page Selectors for hierarchical lists but you can make it work thru Picklists or Filters (in short). For non hierarchical lists or Flat lists it is possible with the help of Line item Subsets
Line Item Subsets Demystified - Anaplan Community
Read Filters Part of it, you will get an idea how this needs to be pulled off.
I created a Line item Subset based on the original module - Community 419
I also created second module -Community 420 with Flat list and Line item subset as a dimension. One boolean formatted line item in it and made selection
I used Line item Subset & Flat list as a dimension in third module and I applied the filter from step 2 in step 3.
Hope this helps
Misbah
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…