Hi getting below message when I try to add formula to code as per 6.8.2 Activity .
@Sam007
Do not type the list name when editing the formula, goto General lists > click on the list name
This should resolve it.
Thanks
Arun
Hope you can see this, thank you in advance
Thanks Arun,
Will try this.
Avoid those special characters on list names, module names and line item names.
The Solution of just clicking from General Lists did not work for me! (I think because I am using the newer interface)
However, it pointed me in the right direction.
I started by copying/typing and pasting the whole formula including G3 Locations in the edit section that opens when you click on the double chevrons.> Then I went to general lists > double clicked on G3 Locations (it turns blue and editable)> I then highlighted and copied the blue text version of G3 Locations> Then highlighted G3 Locations part that I had originally typed/pasted and pasted what I copied from the general lists to replace it.
It looks identical, spacing and everything was the same but it worked
This SOLVED it for me. Hope this helps the next person not waste as much time as me!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…