Hi, question please. How can I sum up #transactions #1-#5 without adding the top list (alo world)? The total should only be 249 but the values is 5,772. I already edit the summary method to formula. Thank you.
Try changing the formula to IF PARENT(ITEM('CFO Highlights....')) = 'CFO Highlights....'.Alo World THEN 1 ELSE 0That should work!Although I have to say, this kind of hardcoding is almost never a good idea. Do consider using another approach...Regards,Anirudh
Hi, I changed the summary method to SUM, it got result however the values for the ALO world changed to zero value.
I tried to do a test IF item(list.alo world) condition here but got an error, maybe because the list that I used in my module has a parent list. see ss:
here are my dimensions:
here is the list:
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…