Hi,
Would like to know if my Line Items are correct. Please advice
The Line Items are on the attached pic.
Thank you
Hi @neg177,
couple of tips below:
Good luck! Let me know if you have some questions.
I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what formula I would use for Saftey Stock Target Line Item.
This is the formula I'm using WEEKVALUE('DAT04 Distribution Center Parameters'.Weekly Safety Stock), not sure what formula other than weekvalue.
thank you
@neg177 Kindly try using HALFYEARVALUE function for your formula of Saftey Stock Target Line Item. I was also not getting expected result with WEEKVALUE then I gone through the similar available functions.Thanks
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…