Hi,
My numbers are slightly off from the Example Model. (I believe like 2 units off). Attached is my Blue Print view and Grid View. Please advice.
Thank you
@neg177
I think there is an override amount of 2 in one of the products. Check the override line item and remove it
Misbah
Misbah,
I have this same issue. My model is 2 units lower than guidance. I don't have any overrides, certainly not negative overrides. Is the 8,194 units correct, or could there be a difference in data vs the course screen capture.
Thanks
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…