Hi,
Confused with this formula. I have the following below. Please advice.
'SYS07 Distribution Center Details'.Country[SUM:'SYS04 Product Details'.Product Family]
Thank you
@neg177
I don't think there is any line item called Stock Expectation. Which module is it in?
My apologies. The formula I'm trying to use is below. I have created a Line Item so I can contain G3 in my formula but my dimensions are still not mapping out. please advice.
'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Safety Stock Exception Count[SUM:'SYS07 Distribution Center Details'.Distribution Center]
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…