Hi Community
I have included the formula as requested into the formula line of Revenue however it's giving me the attached ERROR MESSAGE which I can't seem to rectify. Any assistance regarding this would be greatly appreciated.
regards
Hi @NathanMay
Here in this for Revenue is 'REV02...'.Volume * 'REV01...'.Sales Price *(1 + Sales Price Growth %)
Here Sales price is increasing and is shown in Sales Price growth . So we need to capture Revenue with Sales Price Growth % .
Invalid error here may be because of some manual errors while selecting line items .
Hope the above condition helps you to solve this.
Thanks,
Puneeth HP
I am also having the same issue and not able to fix it. i selected my line items very well yet, i am not able to put in the formula for revenue and cost of sales. Can you please help ?
Hello,
I've tried that formula you stated above, and it still does not work for me. Can someone assist me please.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…