Hi,
I'm trying to set up in my Time Systems module a Daily Rolling Forecast, but having some trouble making it work. I have attached pics of what I have done. Please advice
Thank you
By Period Dimension do you mean 'Time Scale'? And I have to have the Format as Time Period/Week because that is the lowest I can do and wont let me use Date as a Format for my function for Actual and Forecast.
That didn't work so well. It just did the following that I have attached in the images. With the formula I have it will not let me change the Time Scale to Not Applicable.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…