As a page builder, I would like to have the ability to turn off comments on specific cards on the dashboard. This is needed when we use blank text grids for spacing on the dashboard where comments should never be needed.
Hello,
This feature would be great. Currently, we have client users who are entering in comments on the wrong card by accident since all cards are available for comments. A solution of having page wide comments rather than card specific commentary might be a workaround.
Great idea,
I would like to suggest to extend the functionality to "Filters", "Export" and "Pivot" as well.
So on the NUX, page builders would be able to switch on and off the items displayed on the Menu of Options of each Card. This would be achieved by providing a Menu where Page Builders select the options to be displayed / hidden by card, similar to the one available for old Dashboards.
Cheers,
Alex
Business Problem & Current Limitation Current State: In our current Polaris implementation, the cumulative dimension index across just five core business dimensions has reached 55. The Constraint: With a hard ceiling at 64, this leaves a headroom of only 9 remaining indexes across the entire workspace/model scope. Direct…
Dear all, Some times your system refuses us to log in. It seems it is because the password is no longer valid and has to be renewed. However absolutely no information is given to the user. Therefore he/she tries to connect again and again, until he/she thinks "oh, that should be the password that has expired". This is…
I've come across this need more than once now so I figured I'd post it here for the Anaplan product team! We have a client who utilizes a primary hierarchy for a core list but developed the need to see the lowest level in that primary hierarchy rolling up to an alternate hierarchy of parent list members. In their Polaris…