Hi, I am trying to differentiate between a 'null' value versus an actual true zero (- vs 0) on a dashboard. Has anyone had any experience with this? I am looking at formula options to resolve this issue. Any help is appreciated! Thanks, Kaley
IF x <= 0 or x >= 0 THEN ELSE
One such use case is for override values
I do not want to add a boolean to maintain override as multiple clicks would be needed for user to override
but if I check for override value <> 0 for the override to occur, I cannot override the original value with 0 itself.
Regards
Sach!n
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…