Hi all,
My formula works well in my module, but it cannot go through the exam. I just want to know where I get wrong here because I was very confident with my formula.
Below is what I have, please advise. Thank you!
Solved! thank you all
Hi Jingru,
It's great that your formula works properly in the module! That's exactly what matters the most! It is completely understandable that the same result is your expectation when recording that formula on the exam. During the exam, every character in your answer must match the Anaplan's exam answer. I can only advise that you make sure your formula matches what's in the lesson. Be encouraged, that being able to get expected results in the module is awesome!
@jingru
Make sure that the name of your line item and module matches exactly with what is in the course.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…