Irr with dates with large transactions lists
Hi anaplan community,
We have a challenge using irr dates with large transactions lists.
- transactions are loaded from a large flat file list of transactions
- irr dates functions calculates number of days di as the difference between the first transaction and the transaction date.
- when the transactions are loaded, the first transactions in the list isnt the first transaction date (e.g. 1st transaction may be a date in 2023).
- the flat file it self wont be ordered by ascending dates and can have multiple cf on a same date with both cash out and in
- transaction list is targeted to be production & numbered list
Has anyone encountered a similar challenge and how do you deal with it ?
Can we use order action in anaplan to reorder transaction ids by date
By extend i would welcome any suggestion from people here ^^