Trying to understand what is wrong with this formula and why it doesn't give me 2019-2022. Instead, I only get 3 years, 2020-2022. If I change the formula to Prior Year -2 I get 2021-2022. Would appreciate any ideas.
@lkrylov
Make sure your "Prior Year" format matches what you're comparing to. In your case you want them to be PERIODS (months).
See if that helps. You can also try converting to the year (period) or Year (Number) since that's what your testing for anyway. you don't really need to use months from what I can tell. Depends on your use case.
Thank you for the incredibly quick response Jared!
I tested some other options and found that this formula works.
PERIOD(START()) <= Current Year + 1
Thanks for the tip on the Months. I realized that I had to also change the Summary to be Formula, Time: Any
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…