While seeing the Level 1 training, I came up with the LOOKUP demo app. But I couldn't locate it in the app hub. Where can I download it?
@VSekar
Cool. Would love to see that too. Can you share the page you saw the demo mentioned? I'll hunt it down. In the meantime, here's a model you can download to get some practice.
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/learning/Modeling-Examples/ba-p/28084
Also, this video on LOOKUP is pretty good.
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/On-Demand-Courses/The-LOOKUP-Function/ta-p/64232
Hi Jared,
Thank you for taking the time and replying to my query. I have attached the screenshot where I am seeing that VLOOKUP Demo app in lesson 9. Perhaps I am wrong that am expecting that demo app somewhere and it need not be. The reason which made to expect that was lesson 8. In lesson 8, they discussed the 'SUM Demo' app and provided a link to download that. In the same way, I was expecting to download for 'VLOOKUP Demo' as well.
From Lesson 8: (I have downloaded the 'SUM Demo Model')
From Lesson 9: (I was expecting to download 'LOOKUP Demo')
Anyhow, I a comfortable with these functions, and thank you for providing me with the link to download the 'Modelling Examples' app.
I will try to figure it out for more. Keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.
krogerfeedback
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…