Creating formula question
How would I create a formula that would give me the number of days in a given month?
use the Days() function which returns a number
You can many ways for it. Here is one of them:
1. Converting your boolean in number (1 if this day is holiday, 0 if this day is working). Summary Method is SUM.
2. Creating LI on Month time scale and input direct equally formula (=Holiday as number). And after this you have LI with holidays count in month.
3. You can subtract this LI of LI with DAYS() formula.
Hope this helps.3
A couple of things:
- We removed your reply as you were replying to SPAM (which has been removed as well) and it looked like you were responding to @AntonMineev, who gave a perfectly correct answer. In the future, please don't reply to SPAM as we will delete the SPAM as soon as we can.
- When asking a question, please do everyone a favor and ask the entire question so people can give you a complete answer.
- Lastly, to incorporate the Holidays, you can follow what @AntonMineev did and have a separate module by days and if that particular day is a holiday (checked), then 1 else 0. Or another way is to have a number of holidays already at the month level that an administrator enters for the year (Dec: 2, Jan: 2, Feb: 1, Mar: 0) and subtract that from the Days() function.
How would I exclude Holidays? I have a Boolean Line Item called Holiday that marks if it is a Holiday or not. I was thinking the formula below, but at the seem time doesn't seem correct.
I did not know this platform was subject to Spam, thank you for the heads up and I will look out for so and not reply to Spam. As well I will try to continue to make sure my questions are fully explained so you guys may continue to help me on my Anaplan learning.
Yes, we do have issues where some SPAM gets through our filters, but every day, it is learning and getting better.
With that said, did you get the answer you were looking for or are there outstanding questions that the Community can help you with?