Hi,
How would I create a formula that would give me the number of days in a given month?
@neg177
use the Days() function which returns a number
Rob
You can many ways for it. Here is one of them:1. Converting your boolean in number (1 if this day is holiday, 0 if this day is working). Summary Method is SUM.2. Creating LI on Month time scale and input direct equally formula (=Holiday as number). And after this you have LI with holidays count in month.3. You can subtract this LI of LI with DAYS() formula.
Hope this helps.
A couple of things:
Thanks,
How would I exclude Holidays? I have a Boolean Line Item called Holiday that marks if it is a Holiday or not. I was thinking the formula below, but at the seem time doesn't seem correct.
Days()-Holiday?
Thank you
I did not know this platform was subject to Spam, thank you for the heads up and I will look out for so and not reply to Spam. As well I will try to continue to make sure my questions are fully explained so you guys may continue to help me on my Anaplan learning.
Yes, we do have issues where some SPAM gets through our filters, but every day, it is learning and getting better.
With that said, did you get the answer you were looking for or are there outstanding questions that the Community can help you with?
Also it would be great if you can mark your queries as "Solution Accepted" if you feel that your query has been resolved. This would save good amount of time for all.
Misbah
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…