Level 1 Model Building Exam Activity 5 - Stuck!

Options

I have been stuck on this activity for the past 2 days and do not know what I am doing wrong: 

STUCK 1.png

This is the formula I tried for Bonus:

For bonus: IF Employed? THEN Salary * 'EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role’.Bonus % [LOOKUP: 'EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role’.Department, LOOKUP: 'EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role’.Role] ELSE 0

And this is the formula I tried for the rest of them swapping out the respective line items:

IF Employed? THEN 'EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role’.Car Allowance [LOOKUP: 'EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role’.Department, LOOKUP: 'EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role’.Role] ELSE 0

Does anyone know where I am going wrong ? It is saying it is invalid.

****.png

Here is EMP03 where I am supposed to be referencing - as you can see, there are the departments and the roles at the top:

WTF2.png

Answers

• Invalid Formula is a syntax issue, not anything necessarily wrong with the formula.

In your example below:

IF Employed? THEN Salary * 'EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role.Bonus % [LOOKUP: 'EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role.Department, LOOKUP: 'EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role’.Role] ELSE 0

The apostrophe you're using in ’ is incorrect.

Try just clicking the line items to complete the formula rather than copying and pasting it. 

• Check with the formula. It is incorrect  at lookup values

You should map the bonus with ther roles and departments .

Check the module with roles and Departments. As map them