Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Re: June 16, 2018 Release Discussion

Just to say that our product and support teams are aware of the issue around the full User List and they are working on it. We are hoping to resolve the issue as soon as possible

I'll post an update when it is rectified

David

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@KayneSchwarz wrote:

Also, if you're a workspace administrator, all users are now shown when the Users list is used as a dimension of a module. Previously, only data for the current user was shown.

That's not true. I still see only myself.

Please see the above post - This is being worked on and we'll have an update for you shortly

Highlighted
Super Contributor

It's very difficult to find your post in this community site. The initial platform release details still claims to give that option and this article is being translated to other languages (e.g. today to Russian by official Anaplan office in Russia).

Until the issue is fixed, please edit the initial article. Otherwise it's very confusing.

Highlighted
Community Manager

@Kavadera,

Known issues and workarounds have been discovered following the June 16, 2018 Anaplan platform release, including the Workspace Admins are unable to see the full Users list when used as a dimension in a module issue. Please visit the Known Issues and Workarounds page to learn more.

Highlighted
Certified Master Anaplanner

I noticed that some of my clients have access to the full list of users while some can still only access to themselves.

Highlighted

Hi Damien

The majority of Customers should now have access to the full user list.  The "fix" is being rolled out incrmentally, so there may still be a few still to be activated.  If your client(s) need(s) this feature urgently, please get them to contact support who can arrange.

I hope this helps

David