I'm trying to create a Line Item Formula in where every 10th of the Month/ or next business day, Money comes out of another Line Item. Please advice.
Go to Solution.
There are 5 line items you will need to set up. I've attached screenshots below:
1) A line item that is populated with the current date. This will be the input to the logic described below
2) A line item that uses the DAY() formula which returns the day # of the month
3) A line item that uses the WEEKDAY() formula to return the number of the day of the week it is. (Monday = 1, Sunday = 7)
4) A line item which calculates days till next business day (if the 10th falls on a Saturday or Sunday). This will have a condition that if it is a business day it resolves to 0
5) Finally a boolean which will determine when the value should be pulled from the original line item to the new line item
Below you will find the blueprint details
View solution in original post
So, I have a slightly different way of doing than Austin did, but will get you home nonetheless.
Create a list of Days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc...) with the code being the day of the week.
Create a SYS Days Properties module with a line item called Add Days. This will be entered by the admin, 2 for Saturday, 1 for Sunday:
Create a SYS Time Day Module which is dimensonalized by Time at the Day level.
very very helpful. Thank you guys!
yes, I got it and applied it to my formula and works great. ty again