how to create boolean boxes for user to manually to check on

DarrenS
Occasional Contributor

Re: how to create boolean boxes for user to manually to check on

How do i check whether I have full access to which list items and if they are DCA enabled?

Thanks. 

tingtingxia
Contributor

Hi Darren

1. Under settings tab, go to Users. Do you have full access or are you assigned a specific role in this model? If you are assigned a specific role, you can check your access to lists under Roles to Lists tab.

Screenshot 2021-06-11 at 2.11.09 PM.png

2. DCA check: go to your module blue print view. Scroll to the right side, you will see two columns as Read Access driver & Write access driver. Check whether there is anything selected for these two.

Screenshot 2021-06-11 at 2.16.19 PM.png

Tingting

DarrenS
Occasional Contributor

I have full access to the model and there is nothing selected for the Read Access driver & Write access driver columns.

For the items in the earlier screenshot, the opportunities roll up to their respective POD L3. I don't think this causes the issue on the boxes?

tingtingxia
Contributor

Hi Darren

Hmm, that will be strange then. Ya, having a parent hierarchy won't be causing this issue. What I was trying to understand is were you trying to select its parent item instead of the opportunity itself.

Tingting
abhay.kanik
Regular Contributor

@DarrenS 

You can add a line item which will be boolean formatted and publish it with the dimension on the dashboard. After that use the same line item in the other module as a filter to filter out on user inputs.

Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks

Abhay